In simple terms, health and safety is important for your business because it helps prevent accidents and injuries in the workplace. As a Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) in New Zealand, it's your responsibility to make sure that your employees and anyone else who may be affected by your business operations are safe and healthy. This includes providing a safe work environment, training employees on how to work safely, and making sure that any equipment or machinery used in your business is in good working condition.
- What it means to be a PCBU in New Zealand + your legal responsibilities
- Worker engagement and health and safety
- Explaining overlapping duties between PCBU's
- Health and Safety guidelines when engaging subcontractors
- Human behaviour and health and safety
- How do I know I have a good health and safety system?